Thursday, December 28, 2017

Surat Lamaran & CV



Jakarta, Mei 20, 2017


Attention to :
Human Resources Department
PT GARENA INDONESIA          
Jl. Jendral S. Parman Kav. 77
Jakarta 11410
Indonesia


Dear Sir,
On this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a FINANCE DEPARTMENT in your company. My name Yoga Djati Pamungkas, male and 20 years old. I graduated from Gunadarma University (majoring in Acountant) with GPA 3.30. I would like to have career to expand my experience.
My personality as a hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give in opportunity to work in your company.
Herewith I enclose my curriculum vitae which will give details of my qualification.
I hope my qualifications and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.


Sincerely yours,




Yoga Djati Pamungkas






CURRICULUM VITAE


Personal Details
Full Name                   : Yoga Djati Pamungkas
Sex                              : Male
Place, Date of Birth    : Jakarta, September 3,1997
Nationality                  : Indonesia
Marital Status              : Single
Height, Weight           : 173 cm, 55 kg
Health                         : Perfect
Religion                       : Moslem
Address                       : Persahabatan 007/004 No.95 Jagakarsa 12630
                                      Jakarta.
Mobile                         : 081 805 83 2929 / 0821 3600 5300
E-mail                          : yogadjatipmkss@yahoo.co.id

Educational Background
2003 – 2009    : 08 Pagi Elementary School,Jakarta
2009 – 2012    : 96 Junior High School,Jakarta
2012 – 2015    : Bakti Idhata Senior High School,Jakarta
2015 –             : Accounting Department at GUNADARMA UNIVERSITY,Depok

Course & Education
2017    : Fundamental Analysis Course at GUNADARMA UNIVERSITY,Depok




















Jakarta, Mei 20th 2017



Yoga Djati Pamungkas




 

No comments:

Post a Comment